Tuesday, May 15, 2007

yes russel, i am still alive

this is an answer to the query of one of my favorite niece, russel. she wants me to update my blogsite. it has been months since my last entry. i am still alive and kicking but i am not inspired. my life has lost its lustre and for the first time, i have to admit i am lonely. duh? i miss my hubby very much and burning the wires doesn't compensate the feeling of being alone. i worry about him since the day i've heard about him not feeling 100% okay. we have to rearrange our long term plans and i am still waiting for some news and results to give my schedule another spin.

thanks shell, for sharing some of your innermost thoughts about the aborted lovelife. i will not say(this time) i told you so - i would not even give you a litany. as i've said, i just hope that the culprit(his name is not worth mentioning) and me will not have the chance to cross one's path. or else......i might turn into a bear again protecting her cub.

the poem below is dedicated to my first born. ken, happy happy birthday. you are quarter of a century old already. my good wishes and prayers for you to have all your heart's desire. i fell in love with the poem when i saw the movie in her shoes. it was read by cameron diaz's character to her sister's wedding. though i am still waiting for you to introduce me to your new girl, i promise myself not to dread the day and just be happy for you. God speed anak and enjoy your day. labshu!

No comments: