Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a new day


"is it so small a thing
to have enjoy'd the sun,
to have lived light in the spring,
to have loved, to have thought, to have done
to have advanced true friends, and beat
down baffling foes".....?


at last! after more than a week of downpour, the sun graces us with her presence today. it seems like a new day to me. one of my electric fan is broken. one of the air conditioner conked out but i am fine with it. its part of starting a new day.

after a couple of month's hibernation, i went out last weekend and enjoyed the city. watched a couple of movies with friends and had a great time catching up. eating was not in the agenda, just coffee and tea to sustain our thirst and all. hey after being careful with what i ingest, i am happy to say that i can do it. not having sweets and stuffing myself with all those fatty and unhealthy food. it didn't went like a breeze but i am proud of myself and my self control. all i have to face now, is exercise and shed off some of all the unwanted pounds. not that i have illusions to be back with my post pregnancy figure, but just getting rid of the pesky love handles. besides, the hubby likes me fine being pleasantly plump. urrrgggg!!!!!

i hope i could put up with the promise of blogging from now on. i will try my best. it is so liberating to share some insights and my thoughts with this. or as i told a friend, maybe i will put my thoughts in a journal entry type. let us see if i will have the gumption to do it. anyway, have a great week folks.

No comments: