Sunday, March 26, 2006

ang nagagawa ng miles

March 27, 2006
12:30 pm

what miles can do to your life? not so extraordinary but special. seeing your kids even for a short visit, meeting at last your newest addition to the family, talking, having dinner and drinking coffee with your loved ones to name a few. what really gave me palpitatation was when my eldest introduce me to her girlfriend. its not that i dont like her but i can not see myself to be a grandma in the near future. pleease anak. not in two or three years. okay?
i still feel groggy cause i took the red eye trip from manila. i only slept for a couple of hours since i arrived and im not in my nicest mood. but then, you read your text messages and suddenly it is alright. what friends can do to your boring and unexciting life is worthwhile.
yesterday i had a close encounter again with mr. bautista himself. a countless thanks to migs.i was in teatrina in greenhills to participate in the grands fans day of christian. i was sitting by myself when suddenly migs texted me to join him backstage. and there he was.... bigger than life watching asap in his laptop. when i handed him my pasalubong na durian tarts, he immediately opened the box and uttered thank you and that he was hungry. so while, munching he talked about nothing in particular and that was enough. i can say that i am passed the gushing and screaming phase when it comes to ian. it is not that the magic or fantasy has gone but it is different when you feel that the barrier has been broken. it is not a fan to idol relationship but its a person to person kind of thing. but still he made my day.
my only regret is that i didnt have the chance to finish the affair since i have to buy pasalubongs pa and to meet my daughter and a friend whom i missed very much. i've been to eastwood for the first time so i still have the option to go and see market market and esquinita . maybe for the next miles to come?

No comments: