Sunday, March 12, 2006

the gift of love

i want to begin why i named my blog as nurturer-serendipity. nurturer, because a friend called me as such. im daw a person with nurturing spirit. serendipity because i believe that i have the knack of finding valuable thing or person not being sought for.
when i was still based in tarlac, i was a religious adviser for a group of high school students from don bosco school for boys and the college of holy spirit for girls. i didn't treat them as students but friends and some as member of my family. surprisingly, the love and the affection i gave to them was well received because up to this day they still are around to keep in touch and call if they want some advice. god. im so fullfilled and happy everytime they do so.
now, through the cfs (that's christian bautista friends) i have another set of friends and maybe in time if we have the chance to see and know each other, i can consider them as my family as well.
some of them call me nanay na, and its the highest form of endearment one can call me. its a music to my ear and a lift to my spirit. my family members have flourished and i shuddder to think what the national census would say of me having a lot of kids. i know i love myself and i've got enough love to share and give to those who need them.
at the moment, the biggest boost i got is from a friend who is now working in makati. he gave me a note that summed all what i think is the end result of loving someone without condition and
restriction. im so lucky that i have the pleasure of knowing him and the previledge of loving him.
the power of love knows no bounds and i am looking forward to see and meet my new family, the cf's so that i could extend to them what i have the most. the gift of love.
your no. 1 in my list migs. . . .it's alway a pleasure talking and chatting with you. see you when i see you. thank you also ian because through you i met all these wonderful friends that i can cherish for a lifetime.

No comments: