Tuesday, March 07, 2006

my first but not my last

March 7, 2006

i finally made it. im a blogger. i should have thought of this a long time ago. after all i have all the time in the world.
being a mother of four grown up kids give me the luxury of just being a person of nothing to do with my time but read, watch tv and movies and text twist. now i can add posting blogs to kill time. for a while i worked in australia with my husband but after almost four years of doing so, the call of motherhood comes first. i have to go home to be with the kids to support and just be there for them. now, three have finished their respective degrees, and the youngest is still in his second year in college. it's so fulfilling to see your kids grow up to be good persons and having values that you instill to them when they were still young.
technology is a blessing. i am thankful computer illiterate that i am,i can share my thoughts and feelings through this blog. i dont want to dwell longer on my initiation but i feel liberated ciao!

No comments: